The Carbonette 12 R/C Boost Glider builds on our popular 19″ version to provide a small, economical 1/2A to A class boost glider capable of impressive performance on a budget. This model thermals superbly and is fully aerobatic, performing rudder rolls and loops with ease.
Get yours and prepare for A Boost Glider at NARAM 2019 in Muncie!
– Hand selected contest grade balsa
– All hardware for mechanisms and control linkages
– Pultruded carbon boom
Required for completion:
– Basic assembly tools such as hobby knife, CA glue, and sand paper
– Two channel or greater DSM2/DSMX compatible radio transmitter
– Spektrum 4 channel receiver brick, or Parkzone Vapor receiver brick
– 35-70 mah 1s lipo
– Estes 13mm black powder 1/2A3-2T, A3-4T, or A10-3T engines
– Launch pad and controller